Traveling, cars & motorcycles, motorsport, movies & home cinema, computers & gadgets, science & technology, pc/video/board gaming, craft beer, and more…
Yes, I admit, I’ve got a bad case of wanderlust 🙂 Especially during the Swedish winter…
Here are some of my latest adventures:
- Denmark – Copenhagen and Roskilde (aug 2013)
- Spain – Torrevieja and Madrid (jun 2013)
- Sweden – Motorcycle trip to Gotland (jun 2013)
- Italy – Milan and the Formula 1 GP at Monza (sep 2012)
- The Netherlands – Amsterdam (may 2012)
- Germany – A few laps around the legendary Nürburgring Nordschleife, Frankfurt and Berlin (oct 2011)
- Scotland – Edinburgh, Pitlochry, Nairn, Loch Ness, Isle of Skye, Isle of Mull/Iona/Staffa, Glasgow, Peebles, etc (jul-aug 2011)
- USA – New Orleans, LA (jun 2010)
- Vietnam – Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Nha Trang, Hoi An, Da Nang, Halong Bay and Hanoi (mar 2010)
- The Czech Republic, Poland & Germany – A motorcycle trip through Litoměřice, Prague, Zielona Góra, Berlin (jul 2009)
- Thailand – Phuket, Patong, Koh Phi Phi, Koh Lanta, Krabi, Koh Samui (dec 2007)
- Spain – Barcelona (nov 2007)
- The Czech Republic – Prague (jul 2006)
- Sri Lanka – Kandy, Sigiriya, Nilaveli, Trincomalee, Arugam Bay, Tissamaharama, Nuwara Eliya, Colombo (may-jun 2004)
- Spain – Barcelona (jun 2003)
During the spring of 2013 I rediscovered my love for motorcycles and decided to sell my old Yamaha VMAX and buy a new bike. After some testing I was totally charmed by the new and very brutal Ducati Diavel Carbon Black 😀
Previous motorcycles also include a Kawasaki VN750 Vulcan and a Suzuki VS1400 Intruder.
As for cars I’m a big fan of BMW, and I’ve owned quite a few. 518i Sedan, 320i Sedan, M3 Convertible, 520i Sedan, 740i Sedan, 120i Sports Tourer (3d), 320i Coupé, Z4 Coupé, 528i Sedan, etc.
My favorites are most often Red Ale, Double/Imperial IPA or Imperial Stout. You can see what I’ve been drinking on Untappd (only used since aug 2013).
[this page is a work in progress]